Monday, May 14, 2012

When it all goes to sh*t



One of those nights...


Racing away after dinner from a cosy warm home and this gorgeous one above - to go to the freezing cold studio...


Where my trusty original 'Zoom Master 200' super 8 projector just gave a impotent whirring noise when it should have been feeding my film through and, you know, just working, like the trusty/slightly dodgy workhorse it is.


Then the new kid on the block - the "Titan' (picked up from Dapto Markets for $5) - decided to just not focus on anything...


...Then proceeded spew film out everywhere. I had to hand wind my film back onto its spool three times! My language at this point was not lady-like. My answer was to throw a tantrum.


This is all I could come up with - then I harrumphed my way home.


1 comment:

  1. So relieved to hear I'm not the only one who throws tantrums! At least yours was brought on by something truly stressful. Mine was at the vaccume cleaner cord. Wasn't the biggest tantrum, but I growled (doing that instead of swearing now), but in the process scared the bejeesus out of my little lad, and he cried SO much... making me feel awwwwwwwful!

    Your little lad looks soooo cute and happy though. Sheltered by distance from your tantrums :) Look how big he is now... and how cute is his hair!?

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete