Thursday, July 7, 2011

Expanded Architecture 2011


My next project...which I'm really excited about!
My old friend and artistic collaborator, Sarah Breen Lovett started "Expanded Architecture" in 2010. Looking at the intersection of Avant Garde Film, Expanded Cinema and Architecture it started out as a super-sell-out film festival at Performance Space last year. There were over 40 artists, architects and designers involved and I was lucky enough to have one of my films exhibited.
This year, I'm lucky enough to be helping Sarah out as a co-curator and collaborator, as Expanded Architecture makes the leap from traditional screen based viewing, to becoming a night of site specific projection installations at the amazing Carriageworks on Wednesday 26th October.
We're currently doing a call out for proposals from interested artists, architects, designers and students. So if you know anyone's who would be interested in being a part of this project, send them onto the website or our facebook page for more info. Proposals need to be in by 5pm Friday August 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment