Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who needs a light meter?
















Blackheath

New Year's for us was spent at Blackheath at this fantastic guesthouse. We bushwalked, ate and slept and fantasised about leaving the big smoke and living up in the Mountains. I think this is always a good indicator of a great holiday - when you start to entertain notions of de-camping from the day to day and moving into your holiday full time!...or maybe it just means we need more holidays!



















Blackheath
 
I shot these images during our last (misty) morning up in the mountains, and only just received the film back. There is something great about having to wait for your images in the digital age! Towards the end of the filming I realised I hadn't turned my light meter on! D'oh! So I was extremely trepidatious about whether anything would turn out. When I got the film back I gingerly eased out a few feet of it, hoping to see something...but as far as I could see it was a blank, then I eased out a few more feet, and a few legible frames appeared! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment